Adrian Margey Art For the alternative Wedding Gift List
To the bride and groom:
Have you considered something a little different for your Wedding List? Have you considered one with artwork on it, in addition to (or instead of) a list from a large department store supplying everyday things? Why not ask your friends and relations for something really special and personal which you will treasure and keep forever?
Setting up a Wedding List with Adrian Margey Art is simple.
This is how it works:
- Come along to the studio and choose the pieces you would like. They will be set aside for you until a month after the wedding.
- A tasteful card can be provided for you to enclose with your wedding invitation, so your guests know how to contact the studio.
- Your friends and relations contact Adrian directly to buy a painting from your chosen list, or let him know how much they would like to contribute towards a painting.
- If a painting you have chosen is too expensive for one guest, then several people can contribute towards it. If, a month after your wedding, that painting has not been fully bought, you can pay the remainder yourselves or choose a less expensive piece of artwork.
- Alternatively, your guests can purchase Adrian Margey Art Gift Vouchers which you can put to good use by visiting the studio to choose your paintings once you’ve returned from honeymoon. That way you know exactly how much you have to spend, and you have something exciting to look forward to.
If you would like to know more, or would like to make a wedding list appointment, then just call Adrian directly on 078 4159 3762 or